In addition, NetFortris released intelligent multi-media queueing and further enhancement of its skills-based routing capabilities within its Contact Center solution. These capabilities combine voice, video (WebRTC), Instant Messaging, email, SMS and social media into a universal queue for a truly unified contact center. NetFortris’ Enterprise Contact Center breaks down barriers by facilitating swift and efficient communication between agents and customers across all channels.
“Skills-based routing has become essential as enterprise call centers are required to deal with a wider variety of call types, often across different languages and geographies,” said Karen Salazar, VP of Marketing at NetFortris. “Our skills-based call routing is a powerful addition to our popular Contact Center solution. It enables customizable call-assignment strategies that can be used to improve customer satisfaction and call center productivity. Now, incoming calls can be easily routed to the most suitable agent, instead of simply the next available agent.”
The NetFortris Enterprise Contact Center solution works with the NetFortris Cloud PBX solution and other communication systems. It is designed to efficiently manage large volumes of specialized calls. With NetFortris, call center managers can view and monitor live calls, silently monitor active calls, and communicate with agents real-time as necessary. When combined with advanced call recording and analytics, call center managers are equipped to improve training, streamline service, improve call efficiency and increase customer satisfaction.
NetFortris Enterprise Contact Center provides:
• PCI compliance for contact centers that take credit cards over the phone.
• Universal multi-media queueing and communication, including Instant Messaging, Email, Web Chat, SMS (Text Messaging), Video Calls (WebRTC), Social Media.
• Complete reporting and analytics of every interaction through the contact center. Analytics can focus on individual calls or interactions, groups of calls that can be sorted by type, topic, or customizable criteria.
• Enterprise-class IVR and skills-based routing
• Soft phone capability with multi-media integration (click-to-call)
• Complete analytics with real-time and custom reporting
• Agent surveys and scoreboard to ensure consistent quality performance
About NetFortris, Inc.
NetFortris provides secure cloud-based voice and data communications solutions, hosted productivity and specialized applications, and business devices to multi-location enterprises. The NetFortris Platform serves as a central core for all NetFortris services, and delivers enterprise-class security, analytics, and integrated management for simple, scalable and highly secure operations. NetFortris is based San Francisco, California, and offers cloud-based communications, networking and application experience.