NOTHING, Except that I needed to get your attention and separate my post from every other happy Thanksgiving post. On a serious note, over the next few days as we relax with friends and family, HACKERS will be hard at work trying to attack your BUSINESS!
Facebook accounts are hacked 600,000 times daily during users' log-in. Stated by the Internet powerhouse earlier this year revealing that it records more than 1 billion log-ons each day, and that .06% of those log-ons are compromised.
During the Target hack of 2013, the retailer said that as many as 40 million credit card and debit card accounts may have been compromised during Black Friday weekend through December 15. Now, in an update on the hacking investigation, Target said that an additional 70 million people were affected, and the stolen customer information includes names, mailing addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
In a monthly report by HACKMAGEDDON, that surveyed attacks in August 2015, reported that 25.3% of the
Attack Techniques were UNKNOWN, 19% were SQL Injection, Defacements registered 15.2%, Targeted Attacks 12.7 and DDoS attacks at 10.1%
Don't worry and maintain your holiday bliss! Single Source Telecom has carrier-based solutions that can protect you and your data. So when you recover from your Tryptophan coma, let us help you implement the following strategies:
- DDoS Mitigation. Combines enhanced network routing, rate limiting and IP filtering with advanced network-based mitigation through regionally distributed scrubbing centers.
- Network-Based Managed Firewalls. Provides global, diverse, secure Internet access for improved latency and application performance.
- Email and Web Defense. Inbound and outbound email filtering, encryption, continuity and web-content control.
- Real-Time Security Reporting. Equip your business with security analytics tools that can manipulate data and create custom, downloadable reports to support your first-line defenses
- Tier 1 Carrier Security Evaluations. Let us connect you to AT&T, Verizon, or Level 3 security experts to evaluate your network and infrastructure.